34619RE: [midatlanticretro] Yet another awesome VCF update

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Mar 2, 2014
      Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

      >Earlier I said we'll probably be at 36 exhibitors by tomorrow: I was
      >wrong, we got there today.
      >The new exhibit is DEC service company VARx. They're showing a
      >PDP-11/05. More important, they're also having a vendor booth, and
      >here's the awesome sauce: on Saturday (April 5) they are giving 50% of
      >all DEC items.
      >You read that correctly!!

      But giving 50% of their DEC items to whom?

      I know VARx from DECUS and DEXPO tradeshow of a bygone era. I do have one
      of the T-shirts they gave away back in the golden days. I'll have to pull
      it out of storage for this show.