34577Re: [midatlanticretro] Baltimore Event Photos

  • Garrett Nievin
    Feb 27, 2014
      Thanks, Evan!

      Oh, I'm definitely coming to VCF - super excited! I'd like to fly in
      in my vintage plane (1952 Cessna 170), and working on the logistical

      I've been accumulating a few old computers in my garage over the few
      years, and have recently built an SBC 6120 and Vince Briel's Altair and
      am tricking out an Apple 2e. It has been fun finding out that there are
      other retro computer geeks out there.

      On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 10:16:35 -0500
      Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      > >> I'm new to the mailing list. I sure wish I'd gone to this event (I'm in the DC/VA area)! I programmed on a Univac 494 in the Air Force, had a lot of great days (and long nights) with that old critter. Cards, tapes, Fastrand drums, a few Uniscope terminals.
      > Garrett, welcome to our group. You will definitely fit in!
      > Try to attend our big flagship event -- the Vintage Computer Festival East -- it's April 4-6 at our museum in New Jersey.
      > -Evan
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic