      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of bob@...
      Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:29 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Suggestions for composite to VGA and/or HDMI converter

      I'm not going to be able to squeeze all my computers and large monitors into my small car for VCF and am thinking of using some LCD panels for display.  None of them take composite video, of course, so does someone have experience with a particular brand/model converts that work?  Or horror stories of models to avoid?  Searching on Amazon is tiresome because their search tends to produce VGA to composite solutions.

      Thanks
      Bob

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic