34544Re: [midatlanticretro] SID needed for Commodore 64 Game project

  • David Riley
    Feb 23, 2014
      On Feb 23, 2014, at 10:13 PM, Jeffrey Brace wrote:

      > It’s called Compute’s Enhanced SID Player/Editor.

      There are a number of good C64 trackers available; ones I've used recently include GoatTracker and CheeseCutter (available for Mac, Windows and Linux) and CyberTracker (available for C64). There are a number of others that people could suggest, I'm sure. Most have a pretty steep learning curve, since they're a combination of SID register values and tracker-specific parameters, but a lot have good communities (CheeseCutter has a very enthusiastic one on Facebook).

      - Dave
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic