34533Re: [midatlanticretro] Schlepping help needed Sunday

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Feb 22, 2014
      Bob Flanders <bob.flanders@...> writes:

      >Did you get schleppers?

      People that suffer from schleprosy? People exiled to a schlepper colony? :)

      Evan, I'd help in a heartbeat despite my enormous workload, but my youngest
      son is in a bowling tournament tomorrow that begins at noonish and I should
      pretend to be a good father by being present for that.