3444Re: need RD53A MFM drive for DEC 11/73

  • Herb Johnson
    May 22, 2006
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Kelly Leavitt" <kelly@...>
      From hjohnson:

      > > I've been asked for a RD53A, a MFM hard drive by DEC, for an
      > > instrument run by a PDP 11/73. This is apparently the same as
      > > Micropolis 1325.
      > I have several Micropolis drives here, but I don't recall the
      numbers. Do you remember the size of this drive? If it was the one
      around 70 Meg, I have one here. Don't know about replacements though.
      > Kelly

      It's 70Mb. I'll contact you privately about the details. Thanks!

      Herb Johnson

      Herbert R. Johnson, phone 609-771-1417, New Jersey USA