34434Re: [midatlanticretro] Next workshop(s): late May/early June AND early/mid-August

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Feb 16, 2014
      >While we're all chatting, please see the revised subject line .... let's
      >plan a workshop for August too.

      I like that idea for both work shops

      >That way we all have about two months after VCF East and about two
      >months between the workshops.

      Planning months in advance? Getting organized? *checks Evan's temperature to
      make sure he's ok* ;)

      I think it is a great idea to plan, reserve the room and let everyone know,
      so that they can make plans well in advance.

      The more workshops the better! Can we get the bigger room this time? :-D
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic