34428Re: [midatlanticretro] Next workshop: late May, early June?

    Feb 16 9:21 PM
      >>> VCF East is in early April, and then we don't have any MARCH events
      >>> until HOPE in mid-July. Therefore we should plan a standard no-frills
      >>> repair workshop in between -- late May or early June. Maybe the snow
      >>> will melt by then!
      >>
      >> Dave McGuire - how about your place?
      >
      > I would be happy to host a MARCH event here.

      I meant at the museum. Too few members could attend in Pittsburgh.

      But it's perfectly cool, Dave, if you want to host a "MARCH West"
      workshop the same weekend. Maybe we can have an A/V link-up.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic