34405RE: [midatlanticretro] Need anything moved from NJ to DC?

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Feb 15, 2014
      >> Take out the extra insurance. Totaled a U-Haul last weekend. What a
      mess.
      > Whoa. Are you okay? Will your own insurance help?

      I'm fine. I did take the extra insurance luckily. I had unloaded the box
      and was getting ready to return it. I was in the north bound lane.
      Someone in the south bound lane was struck from behind and pushed in
      front of me. I was going about 40 at the time. No time to react. There
      insurance will cover everything I think.

      > Most important, were any vintage computers hurt? :)
      No. Box was empty thankfully. Had just moved a large safe and 4 glass
      display cases.

      I've been on the phone for what seems like hours talking to insurance
      people.

      Kelly
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic