3440FW: Free for the taking HP/Apollo, vt100, wyse, Sun Ultra 5

    May 20, 2006
      FYI.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Gavin Thomas Nicol [mailto:gtn@...]
      Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 2:15 PM
      To: General Discussion: On-Topic Posts Only
      Cc: cctalk@...
      Subject: Free for the taking HP/Apollo, vt100, wyse, Sun Ultra 5

      With the size of my NeXT collection growing, I'm running out of space, and
      these things need to go.

      I rescued 4 HP/Apollo machines from the dumpster, 2 are PA-RISC and 2 are
      68040 machines.... I can dig up the exact information if anyone is
      interested. The vt100 was used by Brown University, and I believe it is in
      working condition, as is the wyse. The Ultra 5's (3 of them) have 15"
      monitors, and lot's of spare bits like drive cages etc.

      I'm in Rhode Island, though I'm often in the Burlington/Bedford area of MA.
      If nobody is interested in these things I'm going to either put them on
      ebay, or dump them.