344VCF Midwest

  • Evan
    Apr 21 11:19 PM
      Hey, is anyone interested in going to VCF Midwest next month?

      http://computer-refuge.org/vcfmw/

      It's going to be larger than our Trenton exhibit, but not as big as the main
      VCF (fall). They're describing this one as a "VCF Light". I really want to
      go, not just because it'll be fun, but also to see how MARCH should do VCF
      East in the future.

      Alas, it's at Purdue University (Indiana), which is about a two-day drive --
      almost as far west as Disney World is south, from here in New Jersey -- and
      I'm not going to spend $200-$300 on an airplane ticket for this.

      Is anyone interested in driving? Of course I am happy to split the gas and
      driving (my style is "speedy but safe"), but it'd have to be your car, since
      (as we all know by now) very little fits in the Evanmobile, a.k.a. 2-seater
      with a trunk smaller than some microwave ovens.

      I'm serious, I really want to go! Just need a co-conspirator...

      Evan Koblentz's personal homepage: www.snarc.net

      - 700 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!