34365RE: How do you keep a "MARCHin" in suspense?

  • dfnr2
    Feb 11, 2014
      Dave,

      I don't know where you live, but next time I take a road trip within 500 miles of you, I'll have to drag the wife and kids on a detour to see your collection, and also buy you a beer or two.

      I didn't know PDP-10's came in orange (Were the various PDP's kind of like LBJ-era iMacs?)  I've only seen pictures on the net so that's all I have to go by.  When I was first discovering computers, I'm sure there were plenty of PDP-10's in the wild, but, alas, never got to see one in real life.

      Dave

      Dave.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic