34206XXDP TK50 image?

  • Cory Smelosky
    Jan 31, 2014
      List,

      It just occurred to me that one of the things I'll be picking up tomorrow
      (if all goes well) is a TK50 + controller! I know...why would I be
      excited about one considering the reputation? Well...I have tapes for one!
      I can write an RSTS/E image and get my 11/23 running!

      However...I still have an MFM disk the RQDX3 doesn't know anything about.
      Which means...I'm still stuck with needing to format the disk. Is there
      an XXDP TK50 image anywhere? I don't exactly have an RL02. ;)

      Thanks!

      --
      Cory Smelosky
      http://gewt.net Personal stuff