34058Re: [midatlanticretro] SID needed for Commodore 64 Game project

  • Rob Clarke
    Jan 21, 2014

      On 22/01/2014 00:19, Jeffrey Brace wrote:

      Hello MARCHins,
      Dan Roganti and I are working on a C64 internet game, which we will be debuting at VCF East 9.1. We are looking for someone to create a nice SID for our game. We are not musicians, so we wouldn’t attempt to make music. Is there anyone out there with musical talent, SID making ability and serious interest in helping us?
      If you don’t know what a SID is, it’s basically a music file format for the Commodore 64 and is named after the microchip that makes sounds on the C64. There is also a MUS format that is used by Compute Magazine’s SID player.
      Jeff Brace

      The best place to find SID musicians is at the Commodore 64 Scene DB : http://csdb.dk/forums/?roomid=14

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic