33994RE: [midatlanticretro] VCF East transit

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Jan 16, 2014
      Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

      >>> There's a shuttle bus from EWR to Wall!
      >
      >Do tell.

      I take it all the time when I fly. I never pay to park at EWR; it's too
      expensive and too dangerous for the vehicle.

      It used to be called Olympic Limo but it's now known as State Shuttle.

      http://www.stateshuttle.com/

      You can find the State SHuttle in the esignated "Ground Transportation"
      areas of all three EWR concourses (A, B and C). Just go to the "Ground
      Transportation" service counter and tell the attendant that you want to
      travel to Wall, NJ on the State Shuttle. Return trip is cheaper than a
      one-way, BTW.

      The Wall terminus is off of the Rt.34 circle in Wall. From there, State
      Shuttle can provide you service to your destination, if you need it, via
      a private limo or, hopefully if this is for VCF, some kind hearted MARCH
      member would pick up and deliver the wary traveller to InfoAge. It's a
      hop, skip and a jump from InfoAge -- Evans Area to Rt. 18N; exit onto Rt.
      33W. Go to the Rt.33/Rt.34 Circle and exit to the Wall State Shuttle.
      Or... Evans Area to Rt.18S to I-195W to Rt.34N. I think the former might
      be a bit shorter.