33993Re: [midatlanticretro] Good news / expected news

    Jan 16, 2014
      >> Did you get any cabling with the UNIVAC equipment.

      Yes. Lots of massive cables. We have two whole storage carts, both very
      full, devoted to cables and spare parts for this computer.

      What we DID NOT take was the massive power cabling system. They had
      the wrecking ball scheduled to start at 1PM, we were carting stuff out
      until the last minute. A team of about 10 people with a forklift. We
      filled an entire box truck FULL. I was sick as a dog that day, but we
      pulled it off. I then drove the truck to Delaware and Evan and I
      forget drove the truck to InfoAge.

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic