33984Re: [midatlanticretro] PDP-12 in Long Island!

  • David Riley
    Jan 16, 2014
      I can put $200 in the pot. This is an incredible machine.

      On Jan 15, 2014, at 23:53, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      One person emailed me just now and pledged $300 to the cause. I will
      keep a tally. Anybody else?

      Of course, we'd not collect any money unless it is actually needed, and
      then we'd have to figure out how to pay the seller while we collect
      everyone's contribution.... which makes the whole thing quite unlikely,
      but it could happen! LOL, I never expected in my wildest dreams that
      we'd get a UNIVAC....

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic