33975Re: [midatlanticretro] Good news / expected news

    Jan 15, 2014
      > I meant: "had it been repaired to operating condition" ;)

      I don't even know when it last worked. Bill Deg., Jeff J. -- any idea?

      > I'd love to get to VCF. I may be able to come! I'd love to meet up with
      > you guys and get a pic with the 8. ;)

      Had you attended VCF East 8.0, in 2012, then you would've seen David
      G.'s own Straight-8 up and running! (Before you ask: no, we never tried
      powering up ours. One day. Probably sooner than the UNIVAC at least. )
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic