33907RE: Intertec Superbrain

  • corey986
    Jan 7, 2014
      Well contrary to popular belief about me... I'm not about restoring to factory but unless it was something really special, restoring to common condition. I originally went with the factory condition concept because I was coming from the world of vintage cars, but after restoring a sol-20 and realizing that the common hack involving a hacksaw to the back metal that hits the power plug when removing the case top was a great idea. All I did was clean up the cut and touch up the paint so it might have been done by someone who at least had a steady hand.

      Cheers,
      Corey
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic