    Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2013 1:41 PM
    Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] AN/AYK-14

    I remember working with them but to remember details is, well, blurred. It really has been awhile.
    bs

    The RICM just received three AN/AYK-14 CDC
    computers ad a donation. It

    looks like they each contain 4x 32k x 18-bit Core Memory
    Module,

    Memory Control Module, General Processor Module, Processor
    Support

    Module, and an I/O board.

    Any experts out there?

    --