33879Re: [midatlanticretro] Intertec Superbrain

  • Bryan Pope
    Jan 1, 2014
      On 2014-01-01 9:25 PM, joshbensadon wrote:

      I have here a Superbrain, now working, that once had the original full height drives, but someone along the way removed and retrofitted it with two half height drives.

      My question is... which has the most (historical) value?
      1. Keeping the machine as is, showing how the old drives were replaced to keep the unit in production.
      2. Replacing the drives with full height drives to make it look more "original".

      Imho, "Original" is how it was used, not necessarily how it came out of the factory.

      Ideas? Thoughts?

      Happy New Year Josh!

      Is this the same Superbrain that you couldn't find a good EPROM to dump?  Where did you finally find one?

      Cheers,

      Bryan

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic