33771Re: [midatlanticretro] Semi-OT: Loot thread!

    Dec 25, 2013
      On 12/25/2013 06:01 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > What tech gear did MARCHins get this holiday season?

      A copy of "Images of America: Digital Equipment Corporation". What an
      amazingly beautiful book!

      Also...Autumn did something sneaky and wonderful. Our neighbor is a
      talented sculptor. Autumn had her come in here in my absence and take a
      bunch of photos of my PDP-11/70 (the one I exhibited at the last VCF-E)
      and she made a really neat sculpted/painted model of it, about six
      inches tall! It's awesome. I'll take some pics of it tomorrow.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ