33748Re: HP-28 emulators, was Re: [midatlanticretro] vcf

  • Neil Cherry
    Dec 23, 2013
      On 12/23/2013 03:22 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:
      > On 12/23/2013 02:19 PM, Neil Cherry wrote:
      >> Good new on hp28:
      >>
      >> njc@Mozart:~$ hp28
      >> ===> 3 1 3 / *
      >> ---------------------------------------
      >> 1: 1
      >> ---------------------------------------
      >> ===>
      >
      > What emulator is this? I've googled around and found nothing.
      >
      > -Dave

      This was the original source code to rpl (from 1990). I kept it
      and I've been using it ever since. I put it up here as someone
      else wanted to look at it:

      https://bitbucket.org/linuxha/hp28

      If you find anything wrong with the code, let me know (other than
      all the warnings, I haven't gotten around to fixing all those).

      Understand that it's not really an HP28 emulator. It just does RPL
      and it has support for files and I added readline support.

      http://www.linuxha.com/ Main site
      http://linuxha.blogspot.com/ My HA Blog