33699Re: [midatlanticretro] vcf

  • Mike Loewen
    Dec 21, 2013
      On Sat, 21 Dec 2013, Dave McGuire wrote:

      >> More is always good.
      >
      > This is a good point. I had always thought of it as "no, can't
      > exhibit that, that's already been done"...but isn't that kinda dumb?
      > There will be MORE and DIFFERENT people at each VCF. I think repeats of
      > previous exhibits are a good idea. What do you think?
      >
      > (no, I won't be bringing the 11/70 this time)
      >
      > -Dave

      I prefer not to repeat exhibits, if possible, but I had several
      requests to bring the HP mini again. But, this time it will be a 2113E
      instead of a 2109E, more RAM and a faster memory controller, a second HP
      terminal, and I didn't have the 7970E tape drive last time (thanks,
      Jack!).

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...