33675Re: [midatlanticretro] vcf

    Dec 21, 2013
      >> what exhibit was missing, or almost, from vcf 3,4,5,6,7,8?
      >> 60s-70s programmable desk calculators.

      > I gots!!

      We like it when you exhibit big honkin' minicomputers, but
      you deserve a break after schlepping the /70 last year! David G. is
      already bringing some DEC, Mike L. is showing an HP mini, and Fred W.
      (last seen at VCF East 1.0 in 2001) signed up for his DCC D-116. So
      there will be plenty of minis. I agree with Bill that 60s/70s
      programmable desk calculators would be a good exhibit.

      Seven exhibitors and counting:
      http://www.vintage.org/2014/east/exhibit.php
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic