33633Re: [midatlanticretro] PDP-11/23+ help needed [2 Attachments]

    Dec 19, 2013
      On 12/19/2013 09:19 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:

      >>> I don't recall it as tested. I'll contact him before long about a
      >>> replacement. I'm wary of the dented crystals on the board, anyway.
      >>
      >> Hmm. Send me a pic or a scan; I'll tell you if it's anything to worry
      >> about.
      >
      > See attached/inline

      First, the console is the rightmost connector, not the one that cable
      is plugged into.

      And, ahh, yeah, that oscillator looks pretty badly dented. Absent any
      other evidence, I'd not be surprised if it was hosed.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ