33617Re: [midatlanticretro] SDI cable/pinout

    Dec 19, 2013
      On 12/19/2013 03:36 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
      >>> One is an odd number. ;)
      >> Well, with the caveat of compatible genders. ;)
      > Well, the bulkhead I have is male, and the drive is male. So a F<--->F
      > cable is compatible.

      Yes, but...remember the swapped pins!

      >>> Unless you have the necessary cables around, I have useless components
      >>> here I can't test before any return period ends.
      >> I do. Can you get your dad to spin you out here again?
      > Possibly...but it's doubtful it'd be within 14 days. (The return period)

      Can you talk him into it using the return period as leverage? You can
      also bring that drive out here and we can test it on one of my systems,
      to save time. (it's not like it's THAT long of a drive..)

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ