33497Re: [midatlanticretro] The Hobbit

    Dec 13, 2013
      > I need confirmation whether to bring a projector.

      Negative. (I could swear you already asked, and I already said no, we've
      got Corey's...)

      > I can bring a portable heater - needed?

      No. The building has heat.

      > I will bring some sort of food and/or drink

      The more, the better!

      > I usually have vintage computer stuff, but I feel like bringing an older
      > game system this time . Maybe an old Magnaxox or two.

      Hoping that MARCHins will have some time to test/play with the
      club-owned systems. If we have duplicates of stuff (and we certainly
      do!) then it'll be available for buying.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic