33491Anyone coming to festivus have spare AMD AM91L02APC with 1976 date code

  • corey986
    Dec 13, 2013
      I've been looking for these specific chips for my PT 8KRA card I got off ebay a few months ago.  I am currently using a spare Fairchild 2102 chip and some 1977 chips, but to be perfect, I need 3 of the correct 1976 chips.  This is for my early Sol20 that I'm trying to keep perfect circa christmas 1976 when it was delivered.  Heck I even have the Ni-Cad battery backup stuff setup for the 8k card.  Can't even instant on a PC that fast today and drop into a word processor like I can on the Sol running electric pencil LOL

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic