33460Re: [midatlanticretro] Sat Festivus Count

    Dec 12, 2013
      >> Since you put it that way, how about a selection of Dunkin Donuts?
      >
      > I'll try my best to get some!

      Thanks.

      >> When should we expect you?
      >
      > I'm not entirely sure yet, but what times are the party running to and
      > from again? I've seen this said once before I think, but most of all I
      > can find is Saturday and Sunday.

      Saturday around lunchtime to Sunday around dinner time.

      I'll probably be there around 10-11 on Saturday. People will trickle in
      (and out) all weekend.

      We party until the wee hours Sat. night / Sun. morning. Many of us are
      staying over in nearby motels and we'll probably visit the Princess
      Maria Diner on Sunday morning before resuming the party.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic