33457Re: [midatlanticretro] Sat Festivus Count

  • Sridhar Ayengar
    Dec 12, 2013
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > >> where driving .... is a contact sport.
      >
      > Edited for accuracy.

      Speaking of New Jersey driving...

      My brother, who, at the time, was living in Jersey City, was on vacation
      in Bangkok one year. He stopped in a little hole-in-the-wall vegetarian
      restaurant whose proprietor was an old Thai gentleman who barely spoke
      English. They struck up a conversation, and after some time he asked my
      brother where in the US he lives. My brother replied, "New Jersey."
      The proprietor replied, "Oh! What exit?"

      Peace... Sridhar
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic