33454Re: [midatlanticretro] Sat Festivus Count

  • connorwk1
    Dec 12, 2013
      On 2013-12-12 14:32, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      >>> Brian Schenkenberger
      > Bill Degnan (early side of afternoon Sat / will bring VGA projector
      > by
      > request)
      > Evan Koblentz
      >
      > Corey already brought a projector. He will be there Sat. as well.
      >
      > Jeff J. will also be there Sat. along with Jeff B., Dave R., Brian
      > S., Bill Drom. ... I am sure many others ... Sridhar told me maybe
      > .... have not heard either way from Brian C. and Chris L. .... Matt
      > P./Dave M. are dependent on the weather ... not sure when Mike Lee is
      > arriving. Bernie is still a maybe.
      >
      > Alex B., Alex J., Herb, Doug C. are all expected. Presumably
      > friends-of-MARCH such as Dan J. and Steve G.
      >
      > Ian of course. Haven't heard from Mouse, nor Jon C./Amy.
      >
      > Sorry to whomever I forgot! Gotta remember to bring myself. :)

      I am planning to try and make it as I have not been yet! I don't know
      what I can contribute to the party though, if there is a few things left
      that are needed someone can tell me and I'll try to get it (sodas
      juices, napkins, etc.). I'd hate to show up empty handed. Also please
      remember to not request alcohol from me as I will be the last person to
      be-able to get it ;)
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic