33444Re: [midatlanticretro] Sat Festivus Count

    Dec 12, 2013
      >> Brian Schenkenberger
      Bill Degnan (early side of afternoon Sat / will bring VGA projector by
      request)
      Evan Koblentz

      Corey already brought a projector. He will be there Sat. as well.

      Jeff J. will also be there Sat. along with Jeff B., Dave R., Brian S., Bill Drom. ... I am sure many others ... Sridhar told me maybe .... have not heard either way from Brian C. and Chris L. .... Matt P./Dave M. are dependent on the weather ... not sure when Mike Lee is arriving. Bernie is still a maybe.

      Alex B., Alex J., Herb, Doug C. are all expected. Presumably friends-of-MARCH such as Dan J. and Steve G.

      Ian of course. Haven't heard from Mouse, nor Jon C./Amy.

      Sorry to whomever I forgot! Gotta remember to bring myself. :)
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic