33417Re: [midatlanticretro] RE: Festivus logistics thread

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Dec 10, 2013
      Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

      >>> the extended outlook says that they may fornicate once again for the weekend.
      >
      >I put "weather 07719" into Google and it says mid 40s Saturday and 57 on Sunday.

      I didn't know what Belmar's ZIP code was. I, typically, use KBLM to search
      area weather. Earlier prognostications had possible storms for the weekend.
      Also, some are coming from distant locales and will have different weather
      concerns. Safe travels, all.