33410Re: [midatlanticretro] RE: Festivus logistics thread

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Dec 9, 2013
      >And, though this is not food-related, I have a Virtual Boy that needs
      >fixing on loan from a friend of mine. Even though this isn't strictly a
      >fix-it workshop, I figure I could bring it and we could have some fun.
      >Anyone got any experience fixing these? My assumption
      >is it's something to do with the mirror.

      I would start with asking Ian Primus. To me he is the MacGyver of fixing
      vintage computers and things in general. I would almost guarantee that he
      would have some idea where to start. You should call him ahead of time and
      he might have parts etc. that could be brought.

      Jeff Brace
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic