33408Re: [midatlanticretro] RE: Festivus logistics thread

  • David Riley
    Dec 9, 2013
      On Dec 9, 2013, at 5:17 PM, <hjohnson@...> <hjohnson@...> wrote:

      > Also, I stopped at our local brewery River Horse, and bought a few bottles of local pumpkin brewed beer. hard to imagine running out of beer if a keg is on-site but the variety may be amusing. Also, those attending the next TCF may want to consider an afternoon brewery tour (by reservation usually)., it's only a few miles from TCNJ.

      Looks like my pumpkin pie cream ale will be ready in bottles by the weekend (it's drinkable now, should be fully carbonated by then). Wish I could bring more than 12 bottles, but so much of that batch got committed as gifts this Christmas (and we already drank the rest from the keg). I'll be bringing that.

      And, though this is not food-related, I have a Virtual Boy that needs fixing on loan from a friend of mine. Even though this isn't strictly a fix-it workshop, I figure I could bring it and we could have some fun. Anyone got any experience fixing these? My assumption is it's something to do with the mirror.

      - Dave
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic