33406RE: Festivus logistics thread

  • s100doctor
    Dec 9, 2013

      Evan reminded me the event is through Saturday night; thanks. Also, today (Monday) I reserved a motel room south of Infoage. There's a chance of showers and snow during the event, another reason not to drive to/from Trenton that evening. I'll still bring a cot if someone will need an overnight  (and split the cost).

      Also, I stopped at our local brewery River Horse, and bought a few bottles of local pumpkin brewed beer. hard to imagine running out of beer if a keg is on-site but the variety may be amusing. Also, those attending the next TCF may want to consider an afternoon brewery tour (by reservation usually)., it's only a few miles from TCNJ.

      Herb Johnson

      beer here

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic