33387Re: [midatlanticretro] Festivus * FOOD * thread

    Dec 8, 2013
      > There seems to be a projector in the Festivus room that we can use.

      That's good.

      > Joe Gilberti said that we can borrow it from Infoage.

      ...Not that Joe has any authority to make that decision, but, Fred has
      always let us borrow it in the past so it's no big deal.

      It would still be good if somebody brings one just in case the bulb dies
      or if we desire dueling screens etc.

      > I will be letting MARCH borrow my mother's grill.

      Thank you mama Brace! :)
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic