33385Re: [midatlanticretro] Festivus * FOOD * thread

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Dec 8, 2013
      >Lot of folks are bringing technology. It would help if someone brings a
      >digital projector.

      There seems to be a projector in the Festivus room that we can use. Joe
      Gilberti said that we can borrow it from Infoage. It was used for the
      Halloween Base of Terror.

      >- Jeff B., the grill!

      I was unable to locate a grill that we can use on the InfoAge campus. So I
      will be letting MARCH borrow my mother's grill. Ian Primus will help
      transport to and from the Festivus site. I have two propane tanks that we
      can use and Will make sure to have grilling tools too.

      Also I cleaned out the refrigerator in the furnace area. It seems to be

      We also have a microwave that IXR will let us use.

      I won't be able to get to Festivus until 6pm or so. Hopefully earlier!

      Jeff Brace
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic