33347RE: Re: [midatlanticretro] Festivus logistics thread

  • s100doctor
    Dec 4, 2013

      I plan to attend the Festivus, at least on Friday, and Sat if I can get lodging.

      I'll be glad to share a motel room for Friday night, I'll bring a cot accordingly so a second bed won't be needed. But please - don't make me the motel offer if you snore like a cutoff saw!

      I won't bring food, there's plenty already coming, but I will make a store run for something if needed - ice or etc.

      As Sherlock Holmes once said, "You know my methods, Watson." If anyone attending needs something I'm likely to have, contact me directly c/o my Web domain.

      Herb Johnson

      retrotechnology.com

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic