33303RE: Re: [midatlanticretro] Festivus logistics thread

    Nov 25, 2013
      >> put a CFFA card in it so that it can have just about every Apple II game ever created on a USB memory stick in it.

      Cool. My childhood favorite was Swashbuckler.

      >> I'll also bring some hard alcohol to mix with Evan's beverages (vodka and rum should be good)

      Perhaps I will bring some OJ on Sunday morning after our usual diner excursion .... screwdrivers coming right up.

      Who else is staying at Motel 38 other than me and David R.?
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic