33146Re: [midatlanticretro] Tek donating 'scope for VCF East prize

    Nov 6, 2013
      >> I suppose the only people who should be ineligible are MARCH/InfoAge
      >> board members and the eight instructors.
      >
      > Why?

      Because it would seem rigged/fishy if the club officers/instructors won
      the prize vs. a regular attendee. The prize should go to a rank-and-file
      MARCHin or ordinary guest.

      > what will the time slot allocation be for the Assembly Language track

      TBD. Email me privately if, as the teacher, you have a preference.

      >> what Assemblers will be presented in that track?

      I'll have to dig up the emails, but I recall that we talked about how
      you'll teach concepts in the first half of the course, and then people
      will break into groups with volunteer leaders specific to various
      assemblers.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic