33137RE: Vintage Google Glass - September 1962

  • joshbensadon
    Nov 5, 2013
      ---In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, <beloved_wind@...> wrote:

      Maybe so, but in 1962 Howard was still in full control of Hughes Aircraft, but not all of his ideas got into the air. LOL  I guess someone will need to "Show me all the blueprints" before it is not just virtual reality :-)  Who knows for sure, except for the CIA

      Hi,  Please find the Article scanned and uploaded to the files section here at Yahoo MARCH group.  IMHO, I think it was only a prototype.  If you look at the TOC, they name the lady wearing the device in a fashion that makes it sound like a real device.
      I looked through the next 4 months of RE, but could not find any more evidence of this product.  I did however find an article on Tunnel Diodes by Clive Sinclair. in November 1962.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic