33125Re: [midatlanticretro] Small rescue needed in Perkasie, PA

    Nov 4, 2013

      >>> I guess the next question then is when will it get from Colmar to InfoAge?
      >>>

      >> To be determined.
      >>
      >> I bet you're wondering what it is. Hint: whatever you think, it's not
      >> that. It's way too obscure.
      >
      > I wasn't thinking it was anything. I was only trying to help you with its
      > acquisition and its relocation.

      Fair enough. :) Will let you know if we still need help with it.

      The item is .... a 3Com Audrey! MARCH has a few "Internet appliances"
      from the late 1990s / early 2000s. One day, they'll go in our "modern
      history" exhibit with other artifacts that are oddly interesting but not
      necessarily old or popular.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic