33048Re: [midatlanticretro] Help identifying MFM drive

  • Cory Smelosky
    Oct 30, 2013
      On Thu, 31 Oct 2013, Dave McGuire wrote:

      > On 10/30/2013 10:20 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
      >> Also: ST-251 ordered. RSTS/E will fit better on that.
      >
      > Nice. Yes, that's a good fit for the later releases of RSTS/E.

      Yeah. I hope it works...it was sold as untested. ;)

      I'll try to get the CMI drive working, too. It could make an okay users
      disk. I might need to patch XXDP or use a VS2000 though. The former is
      hard and I'll have toruble tracking down the latter.

      --
      Cory Smelosky
      http://gewt.net Personal stuff