33036Re: [midatlanticretro] Help identifying MFM drive

    Oct 30, 2013
      Well regardless of what it is, it's not going to work for much longer,
      having been opened to air like that.

      Kind looks like it might be a Rodime, but could be CMI.

      Keep in mind that, "formatting these for a PDP-11" can mean many
      different things, depending on what controller you're using. Some
      controllers, notably the DEC RQDX1 and RQDX2, cannot use drives of
      arbitrary geometries. (at least from what I can remember)

      -Dave

      --
      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ