33035Help identifying MFM drive

  • Cory Smelosky
    Oct 30, 2013
      Hello all,

      I'm looking in to a 20M drive I got on ebay for a whole $10. (not counting
      shipping).

      I need a little help identifying it...it seems to be CMI, unfortunately
      which hurts my plans for it a bit.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzYtcJ25HeE

      Anyone have any experience with formatting these for a PDP-11? I'm
      assuming they're not even close to being compatible with an RD31 and that
      XXDP would need patched? (I need proper C/H/S info...I didn't get any)

      Alternatively, anyone want to trade this for an RD31/ST-225 if I can't
      make it work?

      --
      Cory Smelosky
      http://gewt.net Personal stuff