32958Re: [midatlanticretro] Challenging prop deal / real $$ for the right MARCHin

  • Systems Glitch
    Oct 25, 2013
      > Guys,
      > I was planning to drop a bid on the auction that Bill D pointed out.  If one of the March team is planning to bid to support Evan's request, pipe up so I don't run the price up by accident.

      I probably will end up bidding on this after all, their second machine was pretty wrecked by the previous owners. Basically, the previous owners cut enough mechanism out of the way to get a small gearhead motor in there and chain drive the paper roller with it.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic