32930Re: [midatlanticretro] Macintosh PowerBook 180

  • Cory Smelosky
    Oct 23, 2013
      On Thu, 24 Oct 2013, Dave McGuire wrote:

      >>> Yes. Damn suits.
      >>
      >> I blame Ellison personally. It's all his fault.
      >
      > Yes, THAT suit.

      >>> Jails? Zones is what Jails want to be when it grows up.
      >>
      >> Whoops. Zones. It's nearing time for me to crash. ;)
      >
      > Oh. Yes. ;) Me too...new firmware release tomorrow. Wheee.

      More exciting than what I need to do...I need to contact a Hong Kong guy's
      nephew about picking up a piano I sold him for $20.

      >>> Cool.
      >>
      >> Unfortunate Oracle branding, but it's snv_151a.
      >
      > Well, when it's sitting there doing its job, nobody sees that anyway.

      True. They certainly won't if you modify all the binaries, too.

      Hmmm. I wonder if SheepShaver or Basilisk II work under Solaris...

      --
      Cory Smelosky
      http://gewt.net Personal stuff