32899Re: [midatlanticretro] Macintosh PowerBook 180

  • Derrik Walker v2.0
    Oct 22, 2013
      On 10/22/2013 12:00 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      >> Z-term is it. I still use it to this day. You should be able to find versions that will run on everything from a Mac Plus to any modern
      > Intel Mac.
      >
      > - Derrik

      Welcome Derrik. Please introduce yourself.

      _
      Thanks.

      I'm a vetern of the UNIX wars that came out a Linux admin.  Currently I work for a US government contractor.  I'm one of the system engineers on the  FDsys project - http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys.

      I have a smallish collection of Apple, Atari and Commodore hardware.  I also build an Apple 1 replica ( Briel's Replica 1 ).

      I like mucking around with old computers and little electronic circuits and solving math problems on the computers.  I'm also a car nut as well.

      My main home computers are a MacBook Pro and a home build Linux system.

      And finally, I collect old Electronics books ( I have a couple form the 1800's ) and vinage computer ( mainly BASIC programming ) books.

      - Derrik
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic